The ANTENNA-019-E is single-element patch antenna with a 63° beam width and Right Hand (RH) circular polarization. This antenna has a typical gain of 9.0 dBic and is primarily used as an auxiliary read point antenna for the 3M Toll RFID Reader 4100 reader in the 865–870 MHz ETSI band.
The circular polarization makes this antenna most suited for use in situations where the orientation of the RFID tags is not known. This antenna is the same as the internal integrated unit in the 4100 (ETSI band)reader.
Box Size: 1
Unit Size: H12.0 x W12.0 x TH0.98 in (305 x 305 x 25 mm)
- Frequency Range: 865-870 MHz
- Antenna Type: Patch
- Impedance: 50 OHM, Nominal
- Antenna: Circular 2dBi
- Gain: 9.0 dBic
- Beam Width(-3dB): 63°, Nominal
- Polarization: RH Circular
- F/B Ratio: -18 dB, typical
- Side Lobes Level: -16 dB, typical @90°
- Power Input: 37 dBm (5 W)
- Return Loss: -17 dB, minimum
- Connector Type: N type Female (jack)
- Size(HxWxT): 12.0x12.0x0.98 in (305x305x25 mm)
- Weight: 2.65 lbs(1.2 kgs)
- Base Material: Chemically Protected aluminium
- Radom Material: Plastic
- Mounting: Universal bracket
- Operating Temperature: -67 to +158°F(-55 to +70°C)
- Storage Temperature: -67 to +158°F(-55 to +70°C)
- IP Rating: IP67
- Vibration(method/duration/amplitude): 10-500 Hz/2 hrs per axis/1 g RMS then 50 hours on the worst axis
- Shock: 10g 11 ms half sine pulse
- Antenna-019-E is intended for use in the ETSI frequency band with the 3M Toll RFID Reader 4100 in access control or parking garage applications.
- The antenna is intended for general purpose parking or gate access.